At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and journal entries for assigned general ledger accounts, as well as, ad hoc reports/schedules
- Perform monthly close activities timely, including variance analyses for assigned accounts
- Assist management with maintaining and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Support internal and external audit requests and deliverables
- Implement process efficiencies wherever possible
- Passion to problem-solve and to exercise strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Solid understanding of foundational US GAAP, as well as a general understanding of internal controls
- Team-first mentality and flexibility regarding job responsibilities to meet deliverables as a team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to stay focused on big picture
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Minimum 2 years of related experience required
- Knowledge and proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFS, etc.) is required
- Experience with accounting for commissions is a plus and experience with NetSuite is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.