At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Here’s what a typical day will look like as a Staff Accountant:
- Perform monthly/quarterly close activities timely, including journal entries, reconciliations and variance analyses for assigned general ledger accounts (income statement and balance sheet)
- Support the U.S. Corporate Accounting team by being available during their business hours (TBD) and responding to requests promptly
- Support internal and external audit requests and deliverables; Assist management with maintaining and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Seek and execute process efficiencies wherever possible
You’re likely a great fit for this opportunity if you have the following:
- Passion to problem-solve and to exercise strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Solid understanding of foundational US GAAP, as well as a general understanding of internal controls
- Team-first mentality and flexibility regarding job responsibilities to meet deliverables as a team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to stay focused on big picture
Education and Qualification
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and through various mediums (i.e. video chat, instant messaging, email)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required (or its international equivalent) MBA and/or CPA a plus (or its international equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of related experience required
- Knowledge and proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFS, etc.) is required (competency test will be administered prior to hire)
- Experience with NetSuite or other large ERP system is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.