At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s Media Content team is looking for a Social Media Manager who has a way with words and a creative mindset to deliver purposeful content that empowers our target audience of revenue professionals.
From developing insightful social posts to organizing stakeholder requests to ensuring proper utilization of our channels, you’ll be responsible for maintaining a cohesive social calendar that aligns with our goals and brand story.
In this role, you’ll be a core part of ZoomInfo’s Media team, which handles social media, podcasts, video series, and other branded content. You’ll be reporting into the Social team to ensure alignment across our key focuses on community, engagement, and brand awareness. This is a great opportunity to help impact the brand for one of the fastest growing B2B tech companies in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and maintain our social calendar, including scheduling and publishing social content
- Write social captions for our social content calendar, including PR announcements, product launches, and social campaigns
- Work closely with the ZoomInfo Media team to produce content that resonates with our social vision and audience
- Project manage stakeholder requests and ensure alignment with broader company and team objectives
Who we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience
- An ability to take complex topics and ideas and consolidate them into bite-size content that’s educational and personable
- A firm grasp on the complex and evolving social world.
- A keen interest in the latest news and trends to help identify opportunities that work for our content strategy.
- Creative instincts and the courage to test out new ideas to see what works.
- A talent for telling stories in a distinct voice that works well for each of our social channels.
- An eye for design. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working in Figma and is able to edit and resize graphics. Familiarity with working cross-collaboratively with a Creative team is a plus.
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive and provide feedback to improve copy, content strategies, and asset development.
- Comfortable working independently and managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.