We are Difference Makers. We are One Team, One Dream. We Define New Possibles. We Get Stuff Done. We Set the Bar High. We are Customer Focused. Grow Here. Thrive Here. Win Here.Come join us! This position is located in Chennai, India.
Why you'll love this job
- This job is a member of the Talent Team within the HR Division.
- Responsible for delivering the best talent with the right combination of skills and experience to drive organizational impact.
- Benefits for a Better You.
- Competitive Base Pay, Equity and Bonus
- Vacation & Time Off: Unlimited PTO
- Ability to WFH or In-Office as needed
- Partners with hiring manager for identified engineering functions to understand and prioritize job opening requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to business needs
- Gains agreement on SLA’s and sets clear expectations with hiring manager
- Gains understanding and visibility of internal talent pipeline by partnering with HRBP’s and/or organizational leaders
- Establishes best selection process in terms of strategy, tools and participant experience
- Consults with hiring teams to develop recruiting strategy to identify competitive candidate pool
- Provides guidance and influence to business stakeholders to ensure the right people are hired for the right positions at the right time
- Acts as a resource to hiring managers on conducting behavioral interviewing, and facilitates selection process and discussion, in order to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices
- Manages positive internal and external applicant experience throughout the recruitment process
- Influences overall hiring process to achieve timeliness and agreements
- Assists hiring manager in developing and gaining approval for competitive offer packages
- Facilitates understanding of offer components to gain offer acceptance from the applicant
- Responds to talent acquisition needs and inquiries from business leaders, hiring managers, TA leadership, etc.
- Provides hiring manager accurate and timely update on applicant activity, tracks talent acquisition metrics and reports trends and issues to TA leadership, providing recommendations for improvement
- Maintains up-to-date applicant records in the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) for accurate reporting and analysis
- Maintains strong cross functional partnerships
- Manages specialty Talent Acquisition projects relative to the supported businesses
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for open positions in either Corporate or Agency setting
- 1+ year reporting experience relative to Talent Acquisition performance and metrics
- Excellent relationship management skills, ability to establish credibility, and partner with leaders to identify talent gaps, needs, risk and plans for actions
- Ability to demonstrate strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of employment law as it relates to hiring
- Ability to embody the ZoomInfo Core Values and clearly communicate the ZoomInfo EVP
- Ability to think strategically; creative and innovative thinking skills, and the ability to tell a story using data