- Full Time
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard and show they are ‘difference makers’’. That they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it is today thanks to the heroic efforts and dedication of our employees over the years, and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together. If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company, join us at ZoomInfo!
As a Software Engineer in the Data Acquisition team, you will play a key role in one of the biggest assets of the entire ZoomInfo company – Data Acquisition. Doing so, you will be responsible for getting, transforming and storing huge raw data sets from various sources. Also you will design, plan and execute the next generation large-scale data acquisitions technologies. This position requires broad, advanced technical experience and expertise.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Designing, planning and executing the roadmap for the team while focusing on introducing new ways to get data while preserving high data quality.
- Developing new features in the existing technologies of data acquisition.
- Work closely with product managers to understand the business requirements.
- Find the right balance between perfection and getting the job done.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years in the industry
- Extensive experience in big data streaming and batching processes
- Experience in stream / data processing technologies like Kafka, Spark, Google Dataflow
- Substantial experience with Java 8+
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.