At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take the initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This hands-on role partners with one or more organizational functions to lead and coordinate the delivery, and adoption of new business processes/systems, and continuous improvements in the existing applications. In this strategic role, you will work on gathering requirements, evaluating solutions, designing new processes, and coordinating the development and deployment of new capabilities with internal and external resources and stakeholders. You will also be responsible for configuring solutions and creating proof of concepts to help business partners better understand various capacities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document business requirements, provide solution design, create Roadmaps, and develop an in-depth understanding of the current and future processes and reporting needs across Salesforce and CPQ platforms.
- Collaborate with internal team members and other stakeholders in a software application evaluation, selection, and deployment.
- Lead cross-functional project implementation teams, develop a project plan, establish communication cadence, and proactively tackle issues as they arise.
- Contributes to cross-functional projects that involve integration between Salesforce/CPQ and other applications.
- Anticipate, procure, influence, coordinate, and manage all resources necessary to ensure that assigned projects are successfully implemented as per the plan and on schedule, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Conduct training for new systems and features as they are launched.
- Configuration of standard and custom Salesforce solutions using Salesforce platform tools.
- Maintain compliance with corporate Access Control, Change Management, and SDLC policies.
- Work with business stakeholders and project teams to identify root causes of production issues and propose/configure solutions.
- BS/BA degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Salesforce Certified CPQ specialist, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, or Salesforce Administrator certification is required. Salesforce CPQ experience is required.
- Hands-on designing process automation, modeling data, system integration, and analytic applications for various business functions across the organization.
- Solid project management skills. Experience participating in and leading project teams that identify, plan, and implement business process improvements.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills. Able to connect the dots and conceptualize problem statements and solutions at a strategic level.
- Strong time management skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, unstructured environment, showing initiative as both an independent and team contributor. Passion for client service, making a difference, and winning as a team is required for success.
- Strong understanding of Sales processes and Salesforce application Administration (Lightning, custom objects, reports, workflows, assignment rules, Process Builder, Flows, Data security model, etc.)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.