At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable and sustainable architecture, org strategy, solution design and serve as a technical and thought leader for SAP platform in the Finance domain including record-to-report and procure-to-pay functions.
You will create the overall design of our SAP implementation, including data architecture, feature roadmap, and integrations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead the development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements. You will play a critical role in defining the technical strategy and shaping the future of our Finance applications.
- Work with business partners on prioritization and proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the Finance portfolio.
- Provide optimized solutions based on business needs and technology capabilities
- Serve as a solution architect for the projects and provide best practices and strategic platform direction.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with business team members in Record To Report(RTR) function
- Design & build products/solutions in SAP S4 HANA Finance (RAR, FICA, AP, GL & FA)
- Ensure quality and timely deployments across various SAP instances using DevOps model
- Provide solution design and implementation of SAP RTR solutions that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Lead an agile team and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners and drive key design decisions.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that they follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- Coordinate activities for month end close procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field
- 10 + years of experience in architecting and designing solutions using SAP Platform
- Experience with procurement and time and expense management tools as well as standard transaction flows.
- Deep understanding of the Finance areas – Revenue Recognition, FICA, AP, FP&A, General Ledger, Fixed Assets.
- Experience in SAP RAR ( Revenue Accounting & Reporting), specializing in design, configuration & integration with FI & SD
- Detail understanding of RTR, SD/FICO modules integration, IFRS 15 and Revenue Recognition process
- Experience integrating SAP with different applications such as Workday Adaptive, Workiva, SAP Multi Bank Connect(MBC) and various international banks
- Experience defining the architecture landscape, business capability mapping, identifying gaps between current and future states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will help achieve the business outcomes
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
- SAP Certification
- Experience in High Tech Industry & SaaS Transformation
- CPA / MBA
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.