Are you a big picture thinker, eager to shape and refine ZoomInfo’s platform vision? Then this job might be for you. You’ll be a key member of the newly formed Product Strategy team. ZoomInfo is growing rapidly and with our fast expanding product suite and global customer footprint, we are building a team responsible for developing the platform vision & narrative. Together with the VP of Product Strategy and other executives you’ll be crafting ZoomInfo’s 3-5 year vision, refining the RevOS narrative and supporting key initiatives such as industry research, crafting earnings call scripts and providing feedback on our product roadmap development.
Instead of owning a product or product line, you’ll spend a lot of time thinking about the ZoomInfo RevOS vision, how to effectively tell the story and enabling internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Product Marketing or the GTM teams.
- Conduct market & customer research to deeply understand evolving market, buyer and competitive trends to inform our 3-5 year vision
- Interview and strategize with key company executives
- Conduct product opportunity assessments including market sizing
- Gather and weight build, buy, partner opportunities
- Create market maps to assess today’s landscape and adjacent trends & opportunities
- Support VP of Product Strategy in crafting the annual vision narrative and responsible for creating supporting assets (e.g. videos, slides, talk tracks)
- Evangelize product vision internally and externally
- Project management for cross-functional efforts and general support as team is growing and evolving
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years combined of Product Marketing, Product Management, and/or Product Strategy experience
- Must have experience working in SaaS. Experience working in a B2B sales or marketing – or experience working for a company that sells B2B sales or marketing solutions – a plus.
- Systems-thinker with excellent storytelling skills; you easily find themes & commonalities where others just see chaos and can turn it into a compelling story
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working effectively in a changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
- Strong interpersonal and team skills: a collaborative self-starter with the ability to influence and support others
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- You embrace ambiguity and display a strong sense of curiosity to help push the boundaries within ZoomInfo
- Willingness to occasionally travel within U.S. and internationally
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or Finance