At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Product Manager, Internal Tools to join our outstanding Product Management Team. This position will be responsible for managing the development and prioritization of ZoomInfo’s internal software tools projects to enable revenue generation and operational success for various departments in the organization. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements for internal tools to allow researchers to edit Product Data.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and document requirements from internal stakeholders to build and enhance internal software tools
- Manage feature prioritization
- Work with development and User Experience teams to groom and prioritize product requirements using agile process and methodology
- Define and manage team work throughput based on project timelines
- Facilitate acceptance testing feedback loop with internal stakeholders to ensure the product meets business requirements
- Build business cases to propose feature and algorithm prioritization to executive stakeholders
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Research latest technology strategies and trends in our space
- Create acceptance criteria and develop test cases to prove
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities to improve productivity and revenue generation
- +3 years of experience in Product Management in a B2B SaaS environment preferred
- Discipline in enforcing an agile software development process (grooming, sprint planning) in a SaaS environment from concept through implementation and delivery, preferably using JIRA
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Team leadership and project management skills to keep complex product timelines on track
- Product experience working with data editing flows, normalization problems, front-end validation, error logging, and API requirements
- High level understanding of ground truth data ingestion for use with Data Science algorithms
- Ability to move fast and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Experience with data analysis or SQL in Snowflake, Solr, or Google Bigtable a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.