At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
- Define and communicate the vision, strategy and roadmap for our B2B data platform that creates a single source of truth from multiple sources
- Collaborate with engineering, analysts and other product teams to deliver data solutions that are efficient, scalable and privacy-safe
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis and market research to validate hypotheses and identify customer needs and pain points
- Define success metrics, track progress and communicate results to stakeholders
- Manage trade-offs, risks and dependencies across multiple projects and teams
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of product management experience in B2B data or related fields
- Experience in managing a data platform that deals with complex data integration, processing and analysis
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of how B2B data helps sales and marketing teams achieve their goals
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $130,000- 165,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.