At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Experienced Marketing Operations Senior Manager sought to drive strategy and development for ZoomInfo demand generation campaigns.
This person is responsible for the strategy, development, execution, optimization, and analytics
of global campaigns, working with internal stakeholders, including Product Marketing and
Demand Generation teams as well as external agencies
The ideal candidate will be able to manage a global team of campaign operations specialists conducting multiple programs at one time, and will have a proven track record executing integrated lead generation campaigns that drive demand, acquire new leads, increase
product adoption, and expand awareness of data quality solutions.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing Automation and may be near our
Vancouver, WA or Waltham, MA headquarters or any of our remote offices.
- Lead the strategy, development, and optimization of integrated campaigns, focused on
ZoomInfo solutions and their target personas that are designed to generate leads for
ZoomInfo Sales teams globally
- Work across a dynamic ecosystem of stakeholders to define, develop, and implement
integrated campaign strategies
- Create optimized programs to generate adoptions and leads at scale across a number of
- Architect innovative multi-channel engagement programs for the stages of the buyer’s
- Orchestrate campaign and content development across a network of contributors and
- Clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholder teams to outline
strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns
- 7+ years experience in B2B demand generation or industry marketing role
- 3+ years experience with campaign development including email marketing, lead
nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics
- Experience with campaign reporting and data analysis
- Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM
(Marketo, Salesforce, etc.) for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand
generation and adoption campaigns
- Experience with paid media, content syndication, social media, and search.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships
with key stakeholders – product marketing, demand generation
- Strong Marketo experience and Marketo Certified Expert is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks– including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications – ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protect