At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management regarding human resources-related issues.
The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, then communicating those needs proactively with HR and business management. This individual will seek to develop integrated solutions.
This role will partner cross-functionally within the organization and deliver value-added service aligning with business objectives. Additionally, the role will include some international HR responsibilities & scope. The HRBP will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
This individual must be hands-on with ability to manage priorities while making an impact & driving business.
Location: Vancouver, WA; Portland, OR; Waltham, MA; Grand Rapids, MI; Bethesda, MD; Conshohocken, PA (Philadelphia), Atlanta, GA; San Mateo, CA.
- Work closely with software engineering management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Develop, coordinate, and ensure execution of contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers
- Assist international employees with HR matters including immigration and employment authorization
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs- follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Work closely with talent acquisition team to assess fill performance, quality of hire, and candidate pipeline
- Work closely with internal L&D teams and Talent Acquisitions to identify gaps and train or recruit as needed
- Communicate forecast changes and hiring needs to talent acquisition teams
- Provide performance management guidance to line management
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues- conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources escalating and resolving complex employee relations issues
- Excellent relationship management skills and comfortable partnering with Senior Leaders within all levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including; compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.