At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
- Seeking an experienced and dynamic ITSM Business Analyst to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing global organization.
- Will provide essential support for establishing an ITSM framework for IT information systems and services including Service Desk, IT asset management, IT operations management, and Configuration Management.
- Will ensure the ITSM framework provides high quality IT services to our stakeholders and assists in process improvement, documentation and automation with an emphasis on business value analytics and reporting.
- Lead cross functional team participants through workshop sessions to define business processes, standards, methodologies, governance, and training and adoption strategies.
- Lead business process mapping, reengineering workshops, and governance processes.
- Monitors and reports on adherence to defined ITSM processes.
- Responsible for the identification of appropriate automation and process technology opportunities to further process improvement within the environment.
- Updates and maintains the IT Infrastructure Metrics Dashboard/Scorecard.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure ITSM processes are understood, adhered to, and improved.
- Reviews Knowledge Articles for process compliance.
- Support data integration and automation improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and process owners across IT and business units.
- Prioritize and manage work deliverables using Agile methodology and technologies (Atlassian) and business process modeling tools (Visio, LucidChart, or similar)
- Types of projects and assignments:
- ITIL process design and documentation
- Process improvement
- Report Building and production analytics
- KPI/Metrics Dashboards
- Major Incident Management
- Knowledge Management
- SLA Management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of modern IT infrastructure technologies.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be persuasive yet diplomatic.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams.
- ITIL v4 Certified
- Requires 5-10 years working within an IT Service Management organization in an ITSM process role with proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Strong experience with ITSM and ITIL methodology including Service Catalog, CMDB, incident, problem, and change management.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst creating, analyzing, and publishing ITSM metrics and SLA’s.
- Familiarity with multiple ServiceNow modules, reporting and analytics, and integrations with third-party applications.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.