At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Business Operations Manager, you will report to the Senior Director, IT Strategy & Operations and will provide essential support for establishing IT information system best practices, frameworks, and services. You will work cross functionally to develop and support high quality enterprise IT Services and enhance business process improvement, mapping, documentation, and automation.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Ensures IT solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy.
- Perform assessments of current landscape for our customers and advise on options, risks, cost versus benefits, and impacts on end-user and services, business processes and system priorities.
- Identify opportunities and may assess and provide recommendations based on business relevance, appropriate timing, technology, implementation, and deployment.
- Promote a continuously improving environment by contributing to the problem management process and ensuring execution of corrective actions.
- Enable simplification through identification of opportunities to leverage systems and investments across business areas.
- Ensure IT solutions comply with technology and data standards and fit within the overall IT architecture.
- Demonstrated awareness of new systems technologies and how they could be leveraged to benefit the company, customers and providers, new business strategies and corporate initiatives.
- Experience with business and systems analysis and design methodologies and tools, and with large and complex systems.
- Experience with leading business design and modeling including: conducting workshops, interviews, business process optimization, training, adoption, and governance processes across cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify appropriate automation and process technology opportunities to further process improvement within the environment.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure IT process and governance is understood, adhered to, and improved.
- Experience working horizontally across all business functions with proven ability to translate tactical and operational activities into executive level briefings
- Ability to collaborate with developers, business analysts, and process owners across IT and business units to jump in and get tactical to get things done.
- Prioritize and manage work deliverables using Agile methodology and technologies (Atlassian) and business process modeling tools (Visio, LucidChart, or similar)
- Ensures IT solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy. Perform assessments of current landscape for our customers and advise on options, risks, cost versus benefits, and impacts on end-user and services, business processes and system priorities.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years working within a business relationship management role focused on IT strategy and delivery of digital transformation initiatives including ITSM, Agile, enterprise applications, and organizational change
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of modern IT infrastructure and modern business technologies and approaches.
- Thrives under pressure with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Takes a consultative approach to discovery and solving roadblocks
- Possess high emotional intelligence, relationship management and negotiation skills and diplomacy.
- Experience fostering effective relationships across business units and teams to become a trusted partner/advisor through consistent delivery and business contributions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Relevant professional certifications
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.