At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Go-to-Market Analyst will work primarily with the internal go-to-market team to optimize processes to maximize the business’ growth and efficiency. The Go-to-Market Analyst provides support to GTM management by analyzing and interpreting KPIs in order to make data-driven decisions. This position will be responsible for using data to create dashboards, collaborating cross-functionally on projects and supporting management in developing new KPI’s and reporting capabilities. A successful candidate will become an expert of our business and use that expertise to provide actionable insight to business leaders across the entire company.
The role will require high attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills. A strong candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, manage time thoughtfully and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Support Customer Experience, New Sales and Account Management teams with internal KPI reporting to help manage the business and provide visibility to key stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities and pain points for the business and find creative solutions
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to provide visibility and insight into how their KPIs affect the GTM team
- Take a data-driven approach to forecasting and sales planning
- Identify capacity constraints to drive headcount budgeting while working on solutions to improve efficiency
- Support sales forecasting and maintain operational plans for each team in order to ensure the CX, New Sales and R&G businesses reach their top line targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 1-2+ years of analytical experience in financial planning, business analysis or sales operations preferred
- Superior Excel skills strongly preferred; a candidate with intermediate skills who is eager to learn would be accepted as well
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Tableau experience is a bonus but not required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Can-do attitude and ability to positively implement change
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well organized with strong time management skills
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks– including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications – ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.