At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As the Sales Development Representative, you will report to the team Lead, Sales Development.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the ZoomInfo value proposition, articulating our product, integrations, and features over the phone.
- Follow the established ZoomInfo sales process to manage a high-activity pipeline of leads.
- Educate Director, VP, and C-level executives on our full suite of applications while aligning the value of DiscoverOrg with the pains they are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing and Recruiting teams.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in sales / account management – must.
- Bachelor's Degree- must.
- Fluency in English language -must
- CRM OR Salesforce usage experience a plus (We currently use Salesforce).
- Strong ability to engage with qualified leads over the phone.
- Competitive – you want to outwork everyone around you and be rewarded for your level of effort and not the amount of time you've been in your role.
- Intelligent – fast learner and very capable of articulating value.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.