To apply for this job please visit www.zoominfo.com.
What You’ll Accomplish
You’ll engage and qualify inbound or outbound leads to create a pipeline for Account Executives, identifying how ZoomInfo can make these prospects more successful. You’ll start them on their journey through the sales process, all while learning the skills you’ll need to be successful in your own career journey.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Identify top prospects (at inbound accounts from Marketing or companies you identify though prospecting) and how they would benefit the most from ZoomInfo
- Figure out how to distill and deliver the ZoomInfo value proposition in a way the prospect will relate to–discussing our products, integrations, and features
- Educate Director, VP, and C-level executives over the phone or email on our full suite of applications
- Align the value of ZoomInfo with the pains they are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing and Recruiting teams
- Follow the established ZoomInfo sales process to manage a high-activity pipeline of leads
- Document interactions with prospects in Salesforce.com and communicate clearly and effectively with Account Executives when needed
Our Commitment to You: You will get to learn sales best practices in a fast-paced, world-class enterprise sales environment, surrounded by incredible people who want to see you succeed. If you work hard, we will make sure you’re prepared for a career at ZoomInfo and cheer you on all the way!
A Sample of the Challenges You’ll Tackle:
A global digital media and marketing company on the search for lead generation solutions tried to push away the Sales Development Rep who called them, being hesitant to schedule anything from a cold call. The SDR was tenacious in making the case for why it was in the prospect’s best interest to get connected, as the SDR had done the work to pinpoint why it was a strong use case. The prospect eventually agreed and was handed off to the Account Executive and the deal was won a day later.
Sound like a challenge you’re up for? Then read on!
Not so much? Then check out some of our other postings to find a better fit.
Because We Hire Superstars, Not Know-It-Alls, You Can Expect
in your first 30 days to:
- Be onboarded to ZoomInfo sales teams, processes, methodology, products, and story
- Learn our go-to-market motion, key differentiators, and develop your strategy
- Learn the key success metrics for your role and how you will be measured against them
- Learn your talk tracks and how to move past common objections
- Become comfortable logging activity in Salesforce.com and other platforms
- Begin making calls, writing emails, qualifying leads, and identifying key opportunities
- Receive a lot of feedback and training
in your first 60 days to:
- Be a consistently performing and valued team member
- Know where to go for answers and take responsibility for your learning
- Be able to confidently name the value each of our products bring to a company’s go-to-market strategy
- Confidently interact with Director to C-Level prospects, speaking to their business interests and brushing off objections with ease
- Know how to respond to difficult prospects, fraudulent activity, or more complex questions and booking situations
- Bring forward ideas to increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
in your first 90 days:
- Begin to help train and mentor new hires, passing along what you’ve learned
- Consistently exceed your sales goals
- Be a dependable, consistent, and essential contributor on the team
- Seek out and receive manager, customer, and team feedback to start preparing you for greater responsibility within the sales organization
- Make plans for how you want to advance your career at ZoomInfo
Here is What’s Needed to Succeed in This Role…
Experience, Education, & Certifications:
- Prior work experience that demonstrates dependability, work ethic, and strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You communicate in a clear, persuasive, and compelling manner over the phone
- You are coachable and take every opportunity to learn–both from others and from available resources
- You learn processes and software quickly
- You are competitive – you want to outwork those around you and be rewarded for your level of effort and not the amount of time you've been in the role
- You can articulate value and figure out what matters to people
- You actively listen with genuine curiosity and easily collaborate with prospects and colleagues
- You are resourceful, resilient, persistent, and creative