ZoomInfo is rapidly growing and looking to add talented and passionate people to our Sales Development team! You’ll get world-class training while surrounded by incredible coworkers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re interested in a career in the exciting world of software sales and seeing the fruits of your labor set the foundation for a promising career, read on!
- Engage and qualify inbound leads to create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Articulate the ZoomInfo value proposition by educating prospective leads on our full suite of solutions
- Focus on the value that ZoomInfo brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that prospective customers are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing, Operations and Recruiting teams
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify new sales opportunities
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
- To communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a friendly demeanor
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- Interest in sales and a desire to succeed
- To be a quick learner with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
With this role being hybrid, you're required to come into the office once a week starting January 17th, 2023 if you live within a 30-mile radius of the Bethesda, Grand Rapids, Vancouver or Waltham field offices. The specific day of the week will be determined by your manager.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.