At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations and work closely with GTM leadership and various operations and systems functions to drive lead and demo routing process alignment and improvements to drive efficiencies for the revenue generating teams. You’ll document, recommend, build consensus, scope and run cross functional programs and processes that have a direct impact on our operational efficiency and top line revenue growth on the new business sales teams. You’ll also work alongside team members who are smart and driven, passionate about their work, and thoughtful and caring in their interactions with colleagues and customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Build, scope, and aid in the prioritization of the lead and demo routing strategic roadmap with an emphasis on optimizing the existing business processes.
- Roadmap the implementation of new processes within a complex sales tech stack to achieve greater operational efficiency for the organization.
- Own work streams within the Go-To-Market plan that deal with new revenue acquisition, sales processes (MQL to Demo to Opportunity to Closed Won to Renewal), and associated motions with a heavy focus on lead and demo routing optimization across the funnel.
- Proactively identify and solve for operational challenges in the GTM organization by benchmarking our processes against industry best practices and providing back recommendations and key considerations to the business.
- Work directly with Senior Sales and Account Management leadership to operationalize their sales goals and understand their teams pacing and effectiveness against targets.
- Optimizing existing business processes and implementing net new process based on industry best practices.
- Scope, and drive prioritization of the new business revenue roadmap with an emphasis on the expansion of prospects and customer exposure to Zoominfo’s newest products.
- Collaborate with the broader Business Technologies, Data Analytics, Enablement, New Business Stakeholders, and other cross functional stakeholders to outline and articulate the business requirements, associated timelines for projects/programs, and the required systems and technical changes behind them.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Revenue, or Business Operations at a SaaS based company
- BA/BS degree in a business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience with demo routing or leading routing required
- Deep experience leveraging a variety of business systems to solve complex problems that drive business outcomes
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of Salesforce and outside (Excel/ Tableau)
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work with and clearly communicate and document complex business processes to executive leadership
- Strong understanding of the entire sales funnel from MQL to close won revenue
- Strong understanding of email sequencing, GTM motions, and GTM plays.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS business industry best practices, common tools, and hands on experience administering or building with these tools to solve common business problems
- Experience with a highly varied and distributed tool stack across the entire customer journey
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of CRM and outside of CRM (Excel/ Tableau)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number
The US base salary range for this position is $58,400 – $103,400 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.