At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Revenue Operations Analyst position will drive efficiency and improve down funnel results through detailed lead and demo routing analysis. This role will also support sales process initiatives, identify process/policy issues, analyze process data, and find solutions to drive meaningful results for the business. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, this role will partner with other departments including Sales, Marketing, Business Technologies, Global Enablement and Finance to be proactive in recommending improvements to drive total sales productivity.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Detailed analysis of lead and demo routing to ensure process and rep compliance in
- Report building and balance monitoring
- Provide insights, analysis and recommendations to key executive leadership
- Maintain frequent communication with business process owners to ensure process changes to Salesforce.com and sales support systems are consistent with business needs to drive business outcomes
- Proactively identify and solve for operational challenges in the GTM organization by benchmarking our processes against industry best practices and providing back recommendations and key considerations to the business
- Manage data hygiene within SFDC and supporting systems
- Support scoping and implementation of New Business Sales processes
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, major in Business, Finance/Accounting, Economics preferred
- 4+ years of strong analytical experience in a systems operation, business analysis or sales operations role preferred
- Familiarity with relational databases, data hierarchies and working with structured data inside of Salesforce and outside (Excel/ Tableau)
- Ability to work through ambiguity, manage up, and build consensus across a variety of teams and stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong Salesforce.com and reporting experience required
- Experience working with sales, marketing or recruiting software
- Exceptional interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the entire sales funnel from MQL to close won revenue
- Strong understanding of email sequencing, GTM motions, and GTM plays.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute proactively instead of reactively and lead a project from conception to completion
- Strong attention to details and numbers
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High degree of responsibility and ownership
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number
The US base salary range for this position is $60,800 – $108,350 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.