As the Program Manager – Product Launch, you will play a critical role in working across functions to improve and support key product development processes with the goal of providing seamless experience for our internal teams and, in turn, our customers. This role will work directly with senior leaders (VP/SVP) on the product team to operationalize strategic meetings to help scale their impact. At first, this role will manage day to day ad-hoc action items, but over time should grow into a strategic partner able to provide a wide angle lens on the business. The ideal skill set will be a generalist with an ability to operate at both a tactical and strategic level. Each day will be filled with evolving priorities and new challenges so comfort with operating in a fast paced deadline driven environment is a must.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Manage complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle predominantly focused on pre and post launch activities.
- Support ad-hoc requests from assigned VP/SVP ranging from program management, building content for presentations, building action plans based on customer pain points, running meetings, managing goals/KPIs
- Run operational processes for launched products to ensure smooth user adoption and efficient processes
- Analyze user interaction data, identify opportunities to improve user experience and surface to the team for discussion
- Build and maintain a cross-functional knowledge base on team learnings about user pain points, customer needs, and best practices
- Collect requirements and ensure project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across the product and engineering teams.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of Consulting, Project/Program Management, Product Management, or Business Operations experience
- A comfort with operating in ambiguity and organizing chaos while driving business impact
- Intrinsic motivation to own and drive project outcomes
- Process-driven with a passion for operational excellence
- Structured thinker with the ability to solve problems using systems and repeatable processes
- Experience working with agile development teams and practices
- Organization and discipline in approach
- Ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- Ability to turn partial, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Operates with a service mentality to the teams you work with, but do not hesitate to enforce processes that may create friction in the short term but drive better outcomes
- Familiarity with user data, with a solid understanding of segments and funnels