At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Product Manager to join our outstanding Chorus Product Management team. This position will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of our customer-facing applications. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development lifecycle.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions to drive user adoption, engagement and retention
- Gather input from customers, quantitative usage metrics, and internal stakeholders to define requirements, user stories, and project plans for execution
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Oversee implementation and release workflows and deadlines
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analyses
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Work closely with implementation and support teams to prioritize support issues and custom development requests
- Partner with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM/launch plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results to power decision making
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, Business Process Analysis, or Consulting role, with minimum of 3 years in a software product management role
- Track record delivering workflow products and productivity features with end-to-end product responsibility from concept to delivery and beyond, including measuring success + iteration
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and UI/UX Designers as part of a design process
- Solid understanding of software development process, including familiarity with Agile framework
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and scoping
- Concise and engaging communication across customer-facing interactions and technical + non-technical internal stakeholder discussions
- Excellent writing skills with ability to set clear user stories and achieve alignment across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- General understanding of B2B sales personas as well as common methodologies and processes a plus
- Product Management experience within a B2C environment a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.