At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Product Manager sets the strategy and drives the roadmap for the data and business intelligence products. Works closely with our agile development teams to define and prioritize requirements, build, launch and iterate in order to deliver quality analytics products .
You will be part of the analytics and BI team that is responsible for unlocking the data and insights necessary to support the various Product teams with analyzing performance, usage, trends and discovering new opportunities. This role is an integral part of the team's success by owning the management of products as well as managing broader initiatives that impact the overall Business Intelligence ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish strategy and roadmap for data and business intelligence products
- Develop report-level clear requirements definition and prioritization
- Use available data and analytics to inform feature prioritization and backlog
- Partner with stakeholders across the company to optimize the value of the BI product line
- Work with BI Business Analysts to manage product backlog
- Communicate business value of features
- Gather requirements from stakeholders across the Product team
- Review and approve acceptance criteria for product features
- Coordinate delivery across BI development team
- Assist/manage third party technical integrations during development
- Troubleshoot product issues
- Maintain communication with stakeholders
- Participate as a day-to-day member of agile delivery teams during all project phases
- Generate tracking and reporting product KPIs
- Create a roadmap including clear phases that regularly provide value as we work through a long-term strategy
- Quickly learn and understand our current reporting and analytics capabilities and how they are leveraged for our current product line solutions.
- Translate problems into measurable hypotheses using the right research tool
- Define, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product features
- Deliver training during development and release activities
WHAT YOU LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Educational background in computer science, analytics, data science, statistics or related practice.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience. 1+ years of experience specifically building enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Hands on experience implementing and using reporting technologies, data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence tools.
- A strong understanding of software development process using the best practices within an agile framework
- Rich experience working with industry leading BI reporting platforms.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup culture
- Excellent prioritization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.