At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take-charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual, we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Product Manager to join our SalesOS team. This position will be responsible for creating and managing the roadmap and product development for one of our customer-facing applications. The person in this role will be responsible for working closely with sales, marketing and recruiting users as well as software development teams throughout the development life cycle.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create lovable products through driving product strategy and overseeing the end-to-end product development process
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach addressing real customer pain points constantly engaging with customers and analyzing user and usability data
- Define and own product life cycle: From market research to scoping and requirements definition, UI and UX, KPIs, and working with the R&D teams
- Work across the organization with marketing, legal, finance, and customer support to bring new features to market, manage them over time, deliver business results, and impact Zoominfo’s business and growth while communicating and influencing effectively
- Discover your customers’ needs, analyze the product usage, and constantly seek for feedback to improve the product
- Gather market feedback from sales, marketing and recruiting users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- Deliver best-in-class products and features, executing a well-crafted product roadmap
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Educational background in computer science, analytics, big data, data science, statistics or related practice.
- 3 years of experience as a B2B Product Manager in a leading web / SaaS product-company building amazing web products that execute on the company’s strategy (advantage for data intensive B2B SaaS company)
- Hands on experience implementing and using reporting technologies, data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence tools.
- Excellent eye for UI and Customer experience, and for the supporting concepts and methods
- Passion to explore and understand customer needs, discover different solutions, and deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A strong understanding of software development process using the best practices within an agile framework
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Intelligence, curiosity and out of the box thinking when identifying market opportunities and solving customer problems
- Strong analytical skills, testing product hypotheses and generating insights
- Ability to take larger goals, opportunities, and needs and break them down into iterative, actionable milestones to create features and products in order to get to a product-market fit
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter
- Strategic thinker, impact-driven, and customer-obsessed mindset
- Experience working with sales, marketing or recruiting software users a plus
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks– including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications – ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.