Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibilities’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The Product Analyst will be a crucial part of the Product Analytics group at Zoominfo, leading the continuous growth and improvement of some of the most important growth products of Zoominfo to success. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product and Business Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to dig in to articulate meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve through product research.
The candidate will also have a strong technical, analytical and a great business sense.
This position is full-time and is located in our Raanana office (hybrid model).
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify growth opportunities and constantly work toward improving our adoption and usage across products.
- Partner with different stakeholders (strategy, product managers, designers, and engineers) to execute on ZI’s products based on what is identified to accelerate growth and adoption on ZI’s products.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers in a way that is clear, concise and insightful.
- Highly independent individual who is full of curiosity and creativity about new opportunities to grow the products, and execute their ideas on his own.
- Evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving account growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field – Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- 3+ years experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results to key stakeholders
- 3+ years experience manipulating data sets using SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 3+ years experience working collaboratively with different stakeholders such as: strategy, product management, engineering and design
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret product behavioral data to grow the business
- Experience with visualization tools (Preferably Tableau)
- Master degree
- Experience working with Amplitude, Google Analytics or Salesforce
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.