Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibilities, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The Product Analyst will be a crucial part of the Product Analytics group at Zoominfo, leading the continuous growth and improvement of some of the most important products that power Zoominfo's success. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product and Business Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to dig in to articulate meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improvement through product research.
The candidate will also have a strong technical, analytical and a great business sense.
This position is full-time and is located in our Raanana office (hybrid model).
Product Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify growth opportunities and constantly work toward improving our adoption and usage across products.
- Partner with different stakeholders (strategy, product managers, designers, and engineers) to execute ZI’s products based on what is identified to accelerate growth.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization, and the presentation of data to see beyond numbers in a clear, concise, and insightful way.
- A highly independent individual who is full of curiosity and creativity about new opportunities to grow the products, and execute their ideas on his own.
- Evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving account growth
- 3+ years of experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results to key stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets using SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 3+ years of experience working collaboratively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret product behavioral data to grow the business
- Experience with visualization tools (Preferably Tableau)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data-related field – Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Experience working with Amplitude, Google Analytics or Salesforce
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.