At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As Principal, Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for driving growth initiatives across ZoomInfo’s sales organization. This is a high impact role requiring an extremely analytical individual who is excited to take on key responsibilities, including:
- Sales strategy and operations – Drive strategic growth initiatives for our New Business team, partnering with SVP Sales on project-based work and owning operations
- Sales funnel management – Managing an Analyst, oversee our customer funnel from lead to win, improving our lead routing processes and identifying high-dollar gaps and opportunities
- Pricing – Oversee pricing and packaging for our sales organization, including our core platform and growing set of new products as we expand our offering through M&A
- New opportunities – Learn as you go and find a way to make a unique impact. We are a nimble team with high visibility always looking to improve.
- 2-4 years management consulting, investment banking, or sales operations
- Top-notch analytical skills and ability to draw insight and meaning out of data
- Enthusiasm for making a difference and rolling up your sleeves to see things through
- Executive presence to collaborate closely with COO and other senior leaders
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.