At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Growth Marketing Principal, you will report to the Senior Director, Demand Generation, and will be responsible for:
- Build an exceptionally high-performing, collaborative-minded, and execution-focused team that will drive an integrated lifecycle marketing strategy for the different ZoomInfo products.
- Define the strategy, vision, and roadmap for all marketing channels to drive Zoominfo’s multi-persona and multi-product go-to market strategy.
- Plan, design, and execute marketing campaigns to drive new logo acquisition, as well as existing customer expansion.
- Work closely with the Sales leadership to align on goals and KPIs, create gap plans, and execute campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Own the multi-functional collaborations between the product marketing, demand generation, content, and creative teams.
- Work closely with Analytics and Operations teams to set targets, measure, analyze and report the impacts of campaigns.
- Partner with the product organization to instrument, tune and optimize swimlanes and experiences
- Present to the senior leadership team on key trends we're seeing across all segments and the effect digital marketing is having on the outcomes of the business and against KPIs
- Collaborate with the creative team to run experiments and identify what resonates best with our audience
- 6+ years of marketing experience in demand generation or Account-based Marketing (ABM) roles with direct oversight of SEM, display, retargeting, paid social and funnel optimization.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics, and channel level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Experience in Martech tools such as Marketing Automation, CRM Systems, ABM Platforms,, etc
- Comfortable creating engaging user content and taking a data-driven approach to message development.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making for future investments
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.