ZoomInfo (Nasdaq: ZI) is a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions. Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 25,000 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Our platform empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to hit their number by pairing best-in-class technology with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts. The company’s large and diversified customer base consists of over 20,000 customers from global enterprises, mid-market companies, and small businesses.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Entering data into payroll and administrative software
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, etc
- Preparing and processing paychecks and direct deposits
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management
- Flexibility to accept and adapt to change as well as the commitment to seek continuous
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of payroll tax and wage laws
- Experience with SOX experience preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.