At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Account Executive, you will report to the Manager of Sales. Account Executives at ZoomInfo take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but mainly create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. The Commercial Account Executive role will focus on the smaller, high growth stage (SMB), as well as some of the lower mid-market. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies.
This position is for our Waltham, MA office and we're looking for candidates who can commute to Waltham, MA up to 2 days a week.
- Sales and Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people – Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1+ year of professional experience as an Account Executive
- At least 3 years of consecutive, successful B2B SaaS Sales experience
- Sales and prospecting/lead development experience
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills – this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your clients
- Exceptional closing skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $61,000.00 – $77,600.00 + variable commission + benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process. We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.