At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Marketing Software Engineer, you will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing Software Engineering, and will play an important part in developing and maintaining full-stack features of our marketing platform, which drive company growth and optimize our customer experience.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop and maintain full-stack features and services in an area of our marketing platform, including systems, automation, integrations, or web experiences (building fast and SEO-friendly applications with server-side rendering)
- Create modern designed projects working closely with the design team and stakeholders
- Work directly with your manager, Scrum Master, and team of engineers to solve exciting and challenging technical problems
- Create projects from scratch using modern technologies
- Participate in code review and related processes
- Work with internal customers and QA teams to resolve bugs and support issues
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A technical background that includes modern programming languages, frameworks & patterns, test automation, and debugging
- 2+ years of full-stack knowledge of and experience using Next.js, React, Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Strapi.js, WordPress / PHP
- A track record of delivering high-quality code in codebases with a team of collaborators
- 2+ years of relevant, industry experience
- Deep knowledge of SCSS modules
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- A BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.