At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to join our team of marketing professionals. With a focus on adding extra support and depth to our direct mail and corporate gifting programs, you will work closely to assist demand generation team leads and be part of cross-functional go-to-market teams.
The ideal candidate can connect ultra-organized project management and execution efficiency to find the buyers and effectively promote our brand, value proposition, and products. We want someone looking for the perfect place to hone their b2b marketing skills in the technology industry.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Marketing Programs Manager at ZoomInfo you will:
- Design, develop and optimize persona- and staged-based nurture programs in Marketo
- Create nurtures for additional product lines and geographic regions
- Own reporting on the email marketing program using Tableau, Salesforce and Marketo
- Develop strategic, timely email campaigns to support demand generation initiatives (e.g. product launches, webinar registration, account-based marketing campaigns etc)
- Create and optimize landing pages for content, offers and experiences
- Ensure consistent campaign delivery with email deliverability monitoring
- Perform email and landing page split tests to optimize performance, maintain testing log
- Work closely with the demand generation team on mapping and maintain marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to become an expert on the company's lead funnel – from web visitor to customer and everything in-between.
- Analyze email campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement, and sharing insights across the team of relevant stakeholders.
- Support the optimization of behavioral lead scoring model
- Develop end-to-end Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update as needed.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing programs content based on data and best practices
- 4+ years of experience designing and executing demand generation campaigns within B2B (SaaS companies preferred)
- Experience developing engaging and response-producing acquisition and lifecycle programs to drive prospects through the funnel
- Advanced user of marketing automation software (Marketo preferred).
- Strong user of CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Suite
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing personas, use cases and B2B industry as a whole
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Metrics focused and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be passionate about B2B marketing and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.