At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual – we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of go-to-market success and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and realize rapid growth.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Manager, Demand Generation to join our demand generation team, with a special focus on our webinar, digital events, and third-party media programs.
Your priority will be to plan, collaborate, forecast, execute, and measure an aggressive campaign schedule. Your strategic objectives all map toward the two most important jobs in demand generation: Finding the buyers and creating opportunities for sales across the entire ZoomInfo platform suite.
Working cross-functionally with product marketing, customer marketing, and sales teams, you will be the driver that ensures our campaign schedule adequately targets all segments, persona, and product lines. The ideal candidate can connect data-driven creative strategy with project management and execution efficiency to maximize the impact of each campaign while effectively promoting our brand and communicating our value proposition.
In addition to scaling and optimizing existing campaigns, we’re seeking an innovator to enhance the webinar program and deliver exceptional outcomes.
If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Manager, Demand Generation at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Develop and execute ongoing webinar, content syndication, content sponsorship, and partner-related campaigns to drive MQLs, meetings, opportunities, and closed/won deals
- Manage a team of 3 on the demand generation webinar/media team
- Manage webinar campaigns that drive logo acquisition and existing business expansion; Identify new opportunities to create prospect awareness and engagement within our addressable market
- Collaborate with the content team to strategically develop topics, build content outlines and presentations, prep speakers, and execute promotional plans that drive registration and attendance
- Develop strategic, timely campaigns to support quarterly themes, leverage industry trends, and solve our prospects’ problems
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, administrative tasks, day-to-day communications, and traffic
- Get creative to optimize campaigns for audience segment, webinar type, and product launches to maintain consistent MQL weekly volume
- Collaborate closely with marketing operations, digital marketing, product marketing, content, and creative to effectively execute new and enhanced campaigns
- Actively monitor, analyze, and communicate campaign performance and insights to continually refine programs for optimal ROI
- Communicate consistently and effectively with Sales and other internal stakeholders on upcoming campaigns, the status of current campaigns, and MQLs on completed campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience with demand generation strategies and campaigns within B2B (SaaS-based companies preferred)
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns, particularly webinars, syndication, and other third-party sponsorships.
- Results-oriented, with a strong focus on analyzing marketing campaign performance and uncovering actionable insights from data
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Exceptional project management skills with a preference for candidates experienced with Asana, Jira, or similar tools
- Competent user of webinar platforms (On24.com preferred)
- Competent user of CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing personas, use cases, and B2B industry as a whole
- Outstanding written, communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and motivated to hit your number
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate, and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.