ZoomInfo is seeking an experienced and innovative Manager of Customer Success to join our Customer Experience team. The Manager of Customer Success plays the lead role in setting strategy for the teams responsible for ensuring our customers have a frictionless experience while using our world-class solutions. You’ll identify and drive the changes necessary to improve operating and organizational efficiency of the functions, and will develop strategic partnerships with other departments to provide meaningful insight, influence product road map, and to maximize end-to-end customer experience.
- Owns the complete customer success experience, strives to exceed desired service levels, and acts as an escalation point for customer issues when necessary.
- Manage customer facing teams that strategize with and guide our customers
- Introduces innovative concepts to the organization to improve the customer experience.
- Measures, achieves, and communicates agreed upon key performance indicators. Understands and addresses customer experience outliers in real-time.
- Provides feedback to Sales and Product teams regarding potential business opportunities and product innovations, based on insights gained through service interactions with customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience leading Customer Success for a SaaS company
- Strong history of supporting Enterprise level customers
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Technical proficiency across the technologies ZoomInfo integrates with (SFDC, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Outreach, SalesLoft, Dynamics, and others).
- Proven track record of building teams and designing processes to improve customer experience with a SaaS solution.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on partnering with both leaders across the organization and direct reports.