ZoomInfo is seeking an experienced and innovative Manager of Customer Success to join our Customer Experience team. The Manager of Customer Success plays the lead role in setting strategy for the teams responsible for ensuring our customers have a frictionless experience while using our world-class solutions. You’ll identify and drive the changes necessary to improve operating and organizational efficiency of the functions, and will develop strategic partnerships with other departments to provide meaningful insight, influence product road map, and to maximize end-to-end customer experience.
- Owns the complete customer success experience for the Mid-Market (Grow) team, strives to exceed desired service levels, and acts as an escalation point for customer issues when necessary.
- Manage customer facing teams that strategize with and guide our customers
- Introduces innovative concepts to the organization to improve the customer experience.
- Measures, achieves, and communicates agreed upon key performance indicators. Understands and addresses customer experience outliers in real-time.
- Provides feedback to Sales and Product teams regarding potential business opportunities and product innovations, based on insights gained through service interactions with customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience managing Customer Success teams for a tech company
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Technical proficiency across the technologies ZoomInfo integrates with (SFDC, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, Outreach, SalesLoft, Dynamics, and others).
- Proven track record of building teams and designing processes to improve customer experience with a SaaS solution.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Proven leadership skills, with a focus on partnering with both leaders across the organization and direct reports.
The US base salary range for this position is $96,800 – $133,1000 + variable compensation + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.