At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Our fast-growing team is looking for a Gainsight Administrator to support our efforts supporting and building our Gainsight instance including integration with our Salesforce data. Our team supports and develops the tools to facilitate the customer success teams to enable the rapid growth throughout the business.
This critical role in our group will be responsible for the continued architecture and configuration of our Gainsight environment. This will include building out activities in Journey Orchestrator, creating and building playbooks, setup of dashboard reports that meet the needs of our stakeholders, build out data queries and rules to facilitate programs and playbooks. This role will work with the CX team lead, and business segments both inside and outside of the department, to understand the requirements to build the Gainsight elements. You must be able to interpret complex business requirements and convert them into data models, SFDC queries and Gainsight workflows.
The successful candidate is analytical, a Gainsight master, and possesses a strong passion for developing in Gainsight CS, CX and NXT to help drive our fast-growing business. You have excellent business acumen and communication skills and enjoy working with cross-functional partners to develop business driven results. You should be passionate about Gainsight, be driven to solve complex problems, and strive to deliver business ROI to the organization from your work. We are a fast pace environment expecting results but in return provide a collaborative, best in class environment where your contributions are recognized.
- Own the Gainsight environment with approximately 80% Gainsight Administration and 20% SFDC integration.
- Configure, deploy and administer Gainsight (including system configuration, reports, dashboards, and workflows) in partnership with the business and implement requirements identified by the organization.
- Build and configure Gainsight features Timeline, C360, Cockpit, Playbooks, Success Plans, and Success Snapshots.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the design of business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to engage with customers.
- Manage the existing platform configurations as well as the implementation of new solutions, including requirement gathering, design, testing, training, and continuous improvements within Gainsight.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements.
- Serve as a frontline resource for internal end-users to field questions and resolve issues.
- Design and maintain the end-to-end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight reports and dashboards to various levels of the business.
- 2-4 years of Gainsight Administration experience (required)
- 1+ years of Salesforce Admin experience preferred
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema in Gainsight and Salesforce
- 2 years experience configuring Gainsight, including Timeline, C360, Cockpit, Playbooks, Success Plans, and Success Snapshots.
- 2 years experience using and configuring Gainsight's built-in Surveys tool coupled with Journey Orchestrator to deliver customized workflows and manage Scorecards, Adoption Explorer, Business Modeler/Relationships, and Sightline Vault.
- Have an expert understanding of working in Gainsight, including managing data and users, building customized datasets and generating reports with Report Builder and Data Designer.
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Proven business analysis skills
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent experience
- Customer-focused approach
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $106,400.00 – $146,300,00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.