At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s Vancouver, WA office is seeking a resourceful, collaborative, self-motivated Executive Admin-Business Operations Manager to support our west-coast based Sales leadership team. To be successful in this role you will be able to juggle numerous incoming requests, communicate effectively across the organization, remain calm under pressure, display a strong work ethic, take ownership, and have excellent judgement. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment while always keeping an eye toward minute details as well as the big picture.
You need to be someone who wants to build a deep and trusting long-term partnership with the team you support. You understand how to keep our team running smoothly with limited bottlenecks. You will focus your support on planning and coordination of various activities, calendar management, and management of small operations projects. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests is critical. Strong communication skills and professionalism as well as the confidential handling of information is of utmost importance. We’ll be looking to you to help us foster and maintain a positive and fun team environment.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will report to the Chief of Staff to the CEO and will be responsible for supporting the Sales leadership team and Chief of Staff.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborating with Chief of Staff on and managing highly visible / high-impact Sales operations projects intended to expand org communication, training, and events, among other value-add opportunities.
- Managing complex fast-changing calendars, using sound judgement in mapping out day-to-day meetings, events and responsibilities.
- Scheduling and tracking key meeting series, then working backwards from those deadlines to ensure deliverables are met.
- Creating and enforcing mechanisms that are scalable and that optimize efficiency around every-day tasks, while continually auditing current administrative mechanisms for relevance.
- Responding to and addressing one-off Slack and email requests throughout the day, communicating effectively with every organizational level.
- Managing executive and departmental expenses.
- Booking executive and leadership staff travel.
- Collaborating with the Operations teams from across the organization.
- Learning ways to increase team connectedness and boost team morale.
- 1-5 years of experience in a Business Operations or Executive Assistant role
- Experience independently managing small-size projects and budgets
- Experience with executive level calendar management and multiple calendar management
- Experience with domestic travel coordination
- Experience with Google Suite and Slack or affinity for adopting these technologies is a must
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Sets a high bar for self and team; can provide key examples of improving efficiency or daily productivity of direct manager and / or team
- Is very professional; highly poised, confident and organized
- Maintains high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals both inside and outside of the company.
- Pivots quickly and is able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events which require timely response or turnaround.
- Able to handle administrative and operations details independently and with an eye for accuracy, while keeping team members informed
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.