At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
We are looking for a highly motivated Employer Branding and Employee Experience manager to join our global Employer Branding and Experience team. You will be leading our local efforts based on our global culture with a main goal of creating an engaging internal environment for our current employees and an amazing perception that will attract others.
In this role you will work as part of a team that operates on a global level: closely – you will be working daily with our Internal and external comms leaders, our HR and recruiting teams, and your employee experience peers leading local efforts in the U.S. On a broader level – you will work with local management, design, marketing and social media, and of course – professional Product and Engineering leaders.
You will be leading local projects from inception to execution, taking into account global guidance, as strategized by your colleagues in the U.S. Your main challenge will be to translate global direction and strategy into tactics relevant to local audiences and needs.
Employee Experience Responsibilities:
- Localize the global strategy across the entire employee life-cycle, connecting them to the brand, values, and culture
- Manage the Employee Experience budget, own, and execute end to end the yearly plan including events, annual parties, employee celebrations, and more
- Work independently with relevant stakeholders on seamless execution of the plan, including design, IT, operations, accounting, and more
- Work with the internal comms team on conveying relevant information using our brand voice and tone on a both local and global level
Employer Branding Responsibilities
- Work with our global team and the Senior Director of Employer Branding on defining and building a local employer branding strategy that relies on the global one
- Turn the strategy into a detailed work plan and execute it, working closely with leadership and other relevant stakeholders
- Support recruiting needs and efforts by engaging employees and supporting recruiting related marketing campaigns
- Manage the external PR agency and work closely with the global External Comms and PR team – all to pursue positive coverage and brand awareness
- Support employees and local management and empower them to socialize on social media and promote themselves as thought leaders in the local community
You would be a good candidate if you have the following requirements:
- 2 years relevant experience in similar roles
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to navigate between and manage multiple stakeholders
- Creativity, innovation, and a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and a great verbal and written communication abilities
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.