Join us as we lead the way in providing innovative solutions to help businesses grow! We are looking for a driven and passionate Director, Sales Development to join our world-class enterprise sales team. If you are ready to take a team of diverse, mission-driven sales professionals to the next level, we want to speak with you!
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Create a strong and inclusive sales culture by leading both inbound and outbound sales teams to achieve success through developing and motivating sales development representatives (SDRs). Serve as both a business manager and talent developer to meet established goals.
- Develop and implement effective growth strategies for the sales teams, ensuring alignment with the needs of the sales organization and the inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters to monitor capacity and productivity, and create clear and concise SDR reports and dashboards for stakeholders.
- Build a world-class sales and business development team by recruiting, training, and developing global SDRs and SDR managers.
- Offer career advancement opportunities within the SDR and closing sales functions.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to design campaigns that align with their territory plans and goals.
- Continuously improve the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training, and enablement, in line with the Zoominfo core values.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure the SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is relevant and up-to-date.
- Provide the SDR team with the necessary tools, such as Salesforce.com, Zoominfo, Frontspin, and Outreach, to perform their job effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a focus on the quality of opportunities while achieving a high quantity, and prioritize the impact on the sales cycle, close rates, pipeline contribution, and average deal size as the core metrics.
- 7+ years leadership experience in managing global sales development teams of more than 30 members (inbound or outbound).
- Proven ability to influence and foster a strong and inclusive sales culture by leading both inbound and outbound sales teams to achieve success
- Strong understanding of the Zoominfo mission, values, and vision, and ability to articulate them effectively.
- Ability to serve as both a business manager and talent developer to meet established goals.
- Experience in creating and improving the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training, and enablement.
- Proven success in delivering a sales pipeline for large enterprise accounts while leading sales teams.
- Expertise in using Salesforce.com, Zoominfo, and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to influence cross-functional alignment and coordination between sales and marketing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, and motivate diverse and high-performing SDRs and SDR managers.
The US base salary range for this position is $123,200 – $169,400 + variable compensation + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and encourage those who identify as underrepresented in the tech industry to apply. Join a team of superstars and be a real Difference Maker at ZoomInfo!