At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
We are seeking a Director, Product Management to lead one of our Data Product teams. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our data foundation. This will involve leading a team of product leaders responsible for curating ZoomInfo’s B2B data for our customers.
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders to understand and solve opportunities and gaps with Data
- Partner with product leads and GTM team to monetize data
- Work with executive leaders and partner teams, engineering, analysts and program management to innovate and execute at the core
- Crafting the strategy and roadmap for the data foundation group. Balance between short and long term investments and future bets
- Lead a team of group product managers who have a deep understanding of data and our platforms.
- Use your experience and intuition to solve challenging problems. Lead the team to make data driven decisions
- Ensure we handle data in a privacy safe and legally compliant manner
What’s needed to succeed in this role:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years at the Manager/Director level
- Experience building and leading high performing product teams
- Strong understanding of Sales and Marketing data needs and how data can help drive efficiency and ROI
- Experience managing a productized data platform that can handle data from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly
- Strong problem solving skills – thinking strategically and creatively to identify and address challenges and opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, data driven environment
- Strong communication, influencing skills and leadership
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $173,840.00 – $217,300.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.