At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This role is within the ZoomInfo Corporate Engineering team. The CE team is responsible for SFDC, SAP, Coupa, Gainsight and a host of other Business Applications.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Translate customer business goals into best practice technology solutions, define automation roadmap based on business use cases, and oversee implementation using market relevant tools and technologies.
- Define systems integrations, design patterns and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet current and future needs of the organization
- Build an effective Integrations & Intelligent Automations organization
- Reuse and enhance digital modernization assets, methods, and collateral.
- Design and develop testing and regression suite solutions to support the entire Corporate Applications Landscape
- Participates in design reviews to ensure they meet automation policies and design principles.
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards.
- Identifies and communicates associated risk to all stakeholders.
- Perform architecture reviews and capability assessments on the current enterprise landscape; provide recommendations for application modernization, portfolio optimization, and execute approved projects.
- Keep track of best practices, trends and advancements including AI and RPA and find ways to lay the foundation for use at ZoomInfo.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years of IT experience in delivering enterprise complex systems integrations.
- Hands-on technical leader with 5+ years of mentorship, supervisory or management experience
- Extensive related project experience; architecture framework (e.g., BOST, TOGAF, etc.)
- Cloud Infrastructure experience on GCP, AWS etc
- Expert knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, RPA, micro services, event driven architecture
- A strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through indirect influence.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications. Must have Salesforce, NetSuite, ERP(SAP), CPQ/CLM and Workday integration experience.
- Previous hands on experience on MuleSoft’s Cloud Hub or Workato
- Experience on Robotic Process Automation tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere or etc.
- Experience on JSON, XML, XSD and other data payload formats
- Expert level understanding of REST/SOAP paradigm and sync vs async integration design and architecture
- Good knowledge on DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like Junit, JMeter, Munit or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ELK or new Relic
- Experience working with API testing Tools like SOAPUI, postman etc.
- Well versed with agile methodologies and source control (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Expertise on software integration and specific knowledge of best practices in connecting UI Path (RPA) automations to data and services outside the AAE framework.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
The US base salary range for this position is $150k- 220k + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.