At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Director of Compensation is responsible for developing, designing, maintaining and implementing the organization’s compensation and equity programs. This position can be Remote-USA.
- Responsible for ensuring the Company’s compensation strategies align with business objectives.
- Develops, applies, and modifies policies for compensation, equity, bonuses, and incentives. Researches and analyzes relevant government regulations and industry best practices to ensure ZI is market competitive.
- Directs and manages the design and administration of ZoomInfo's long-term incentive program.
- Models compensation incentives and scenarios based on business objectives and financial forecasts.
- Provide strategic direction of the Company’s long-term equity incentive plans.
- Provide accurate reporting related to the Company’s equity plans.
- Directly manage the relationship with the Company’s third-party stock plan administrator.
- Provide timely responses to associate inquiries that have been escalated from the Company’s stock plan administrator relating to the Company’s equity incentive plans
- Prepare and respond to annual as well as ad hoc management requests related to equity incentive plans in a timely fashion.
- Prepares executive and board level presentations and reports.
- Assists in the development and preparation of materials for the meetings of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Contributes to the preparation of the proxy statement CD&A and compensation tables/exhibits.
- Works with external executive compensation consultants on executive pay benchmarking, reporting and regulatory matters.
- Monitors market trends and best practices related to executive compensation and implement when appropriate.
- Monitors tax, SEC and accounting regulations to ensure compliance and optimization of compensation programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, or related field.
- Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in general compensation and stock plan administration in a consulting or corporate environment.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others and build trust and credibility.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial concepts as they relate to executive compensation including tax and accounting treatment, SEC regulations and filings, and proxy disclosure.
- Ability to manage multiple special projects simultaneously.
- Excellent process, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.