As a MarketingOS Customer Success Manager, you will be an integral part of the ZoomInfo Customer Success organization.
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience in the digital advertising space, be detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented, and be able to seamlessly work cross-functionally in support of driving client success. This person must be a self-starter and used to a fast-paced, fun, energetic environment, and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity. This person must also have a passion to solve unique world-changing technology problems.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Become a ZoomInfo MarketingOS expert, and leverage that knowledge to the benefit of our clients
- Solve complex client problems leveraging ZommInfo technology
- Maintain your own book of high-complexity, high-value client engagements
- Provide recommendations and best practices to our MarketingOS clients based on industry and product-focused knowledge
- Create and maintain deliverables such as recommended strategy presentations, project plans, and recommended media spend to add scale and consistency across the organization
- Contribute to goal setting for the Delivery team aligned with the MBOs and company priorities established by the Executive Leadership Team
- Drive procedural standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation
Qualifications and Experience
- You have knowledge of the digital advertising space and have worked in an ad ops/ad strategy/campaign management role before
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience with at least 1 year in a SaaS, delivery, or professional services environment
- You have a passion for customer service
- You are knowledgeable in leveraging DSPs and the value prop for clients
- You have a high level of business acumen and an ability to analyze business requirements and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- You have a proven ability to manage cross-functional projects
- You have client-facing experience, preferably in the strategic and or enterprise space
- You possess strong communication skills – oral, written, and visual
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.