To apply for this job please visit www.zoominfo.com.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Customer Onboarding Manager, you will report to the Manager, Customer Onboarding, and will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the ZoomInfo customer onboarding strategy and accelerating customer adoption of ZoomInfo’s products and solutions. The Onboarding Manager works with the customer success team, the customer training team, and the customer integrations team to put together effective project plans, including goals, timelines, and resource coordination to ensure quick ROI for ZoomInfo customers. This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to quickly make a difference.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Manage the comprehensive onboarding for all ZoomInfo customers (including new business, renewals, and upsells) to ensure customers receive a highly organized program with detailed goals, timelines, and processes. Serve as primary point of contact for customers during the onboarding and implementation phase of the customer lifecycle.
- Build implementation strategies to ensure customers in all customer segments are onboarded within the defined SLAs. Coordinate communication with other areas of the business to ensure a streamlined approach for each and every customer.
- Work directly with customers to set appropriate expectations, address customer goals, determine target dates, manage customer tasks, and provide regular project updates during the onboarding phase of the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the customer success team, customer training team, and customer integrations team to create a streamlined and cohesive approach that allows customers to get successfully implemented and trained.
- Manage multiple simultaneous onboarding projects at one time, balancing priorities of business results, customer satisfaction, and technical quality. This includes being an asset to the Customer Success Manager, Learning & Development Manager, and Integrations and/or Solutions Engineer while being an advocate for the customer.
- Provide best practices and mentorship to customers on how best to implement ZoomInfo’s suite of products and solutions. Provide thought leadership with regards to overcoming challenges the customer is facing.
- Ensure appropriate handoff of new accounts to the Customer Success Manager and/or the Account Manager. Build out a standardized information flow/transition document to prepare the CSM and AM for success, including documenting wins and challenges the customer faced during the onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary owner of Customer Journey tasks in Salesforce. Document all steps and touchpoints as appropriate.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree. At least 5+ years of customer success and/or project management, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, rapidly adapt and respond to customer requests and timeline changes.
- Highly collaborative, organized, and execution-oriented with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills with an emphasis on attention to detail, timelines, and quality of work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to be flexible to project situations. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues.
- Experience developing, installing, training, and/or supporting B2B solutions (previous experience with ZoomInfo and/or ZoomInfo certification strongly preferred).
- Highly familiar with Salesforce CRM.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation.
- Superior relationship and communication skills (both verbal and written).
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.