Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
This position will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager and will focus on reviewing contracts and contract modifications, billing adjustments and revenue analysis. This teammate will work closely with other internal departments, i.e. Accounts Receivable/Collections, Sales and Finance to ensure account adjustments are completed in a timely manner while delivering high value customer service.
- Analyze accounts and determine next appropriate action for account resolution
- Review revenue on contract modifications
- Assess sales orders and supporting documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure inquiries from internal stakeholders are addressed promptly and professionally
- Assist in month end reconciliation activities
- Meet key contract billing metrics and work with team to improve results
- Accounting or Finance degree or equivalent accounting-related work experience preferred
- Two (2) years revenue cycle experience with an emphasis on accounts receivable processes required or industry expertise preferred
- Skills in Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel) with experience in Sales Force and ERP systems, i.e. NetSuite
- Familiarity with AS606 and SOX compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage large amounts of detailed data
- Analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Experience with reading and interpreting contractual languagePotential temp to permanent hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environment and thrives on challenges
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines