At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Compensation Analyst, you will report to the Manager, Compensation & Equity, and will be responsible for the following:
- Partner with HR Business Partners on job description creation, benchmarking, and pay analysis
- Support both our annual compensation (merit) cycle and quarterly out of cycle programs
- Administer bonus programs including annual and monthly plans and payout planning
- Expand partnership with the Sales compensation team and support future plan development
- Support compensation projects associated with expansion into new geographies
- Assist with ad hoc survey participation as well as annual submission requirements
- Experience with Total Reward Program Design in partnership with HRIS
- Drive Total Reward education initiatives and develop resources for manager and employees
- Support compliance related initiatives including FLSA classifications
- Provide guidance and support to junior members of the team
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience and success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience building strong partnerships
- Working knowledge of the compensation discipline
- Experience supporting global compensation structures
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.