At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Business Operations Manager you need a breadth of experience and a flexible skill set that you can apply across multiple domains within the Product Operations team. If you are a senior individual contributor looking for a leadership role or a junior leader looking to expand your scope and build a team, this role is for you. You will begin as an individual contributor, but your work will lay the foundation for a larger team to be built around you. The first domain is project management including developing plans, communicating risks and implementing solutions for key initiatives within the product domain. The second is to oversee quarterly planning while building scalable processes around our SDLC to support an org of several hundred engineers and product managers. The third is synthesizing the voice of the customer across multiple feedback channels (surveys, interviews, etc.) and using them to build a motion to provide insights back to the business helping to inform strategy. This role will inherit many processes but is expected to continually evolve them with a focus on scale and efficiency.
- Provide program management support as needed on projects within the product management organization. This includes large scale roll outs, cross product initiatives and other priorities that will shift and evolve with the needs of the business. This responsibility goes beyond tracking and reporting status and requires active solutioning and is accountable for outcomes.
- Understand the tools and processes ZoomInfo uses for it’s software development life cycle (SDLC) and work to implement incremental changes and adjustments to improve scale and efficiency.
- Codify day to day execution into a “playbook” or “recipe” that future team members can follow
- Establish a program for driving alignment across the product teams and customer facing teams to collect, aggregate and funnel customer feedback to inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around processes for external betas, releases and enterprise deployments
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for launch documentation, statements of work and project plans to add scale and consistency across Product
- Hire and lead a team of program and operation professionals including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years combined program management, process engineering or business operations experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- High degree of comfort operating autonomously in situations with a high degree of ambiguity. This role MUST be able to effect change on a large scale without constant oversight or direction.
- Experience building processes for an SDLC used by multiple teams.
- Experience administering and configuring JIRA, Aha or other similar tools.
- Process-driven with a passion for operational excellence and building for scale
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a talent for precise articulation of operational challenges and potential solutions
- Excellent at building cross-functional relationships and influencing others
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.