At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
“That’s the way it’s always been done.” We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 25,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation. And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, superb analytical skills, and the ability to team with others within the company. This position has excellent career growth potential, including frequent promotions progressively increasing responsibility.
- Quickly evaluate the portfolio as a whole to ensure cash flow targets are met
- Conducts analyses of AR aging to identify overdue/delinquent accounts and contact customers regarding overdue accounts and document weekly collection activities
- Respond quickly to internal and external customer inquiries
- Strategically manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Collaborate with other Accounting Staff to ensure timely billing and dunning
- Direct and follow up with a third-party agency to preserve customer relationships while ensuring account resolution
- Support team efforts by addressing escalated accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers of ZoomInfo
- Improve and streamline processes to build efficiency, capacity, and scale
- 3+ years of experience working on a Collections or AR team in a high-volume B2B setting
- SaaS industry experience preferred, recurring revenue company preferred
- Interest in tech and understanding of cloud based environment and subscription accounting
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet and exceed cash collections targets
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience preferred
- Experience with reading, interpreting, and discussing contract language
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.