Revenue Operations at Zapier is responsible for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of go-to-market programs with technology, data, and process. We identify, implement, and manage GTM tooling, we bridge data and system gaps, and we deliver insights to inform strategic decision-making.
We're looking for a Sr. Revenue Operations Technology Specialist (based in North/South America, United Kingdom, or in the European Union), reporting to Jenny Hsu, who will be our in-house expert on the Go To Market tech stack. This role will help shape the tech & tooling strategy for Revenue Operations. You’ll work on tooling implementation, management and documentation to support Zapier’s growing Marketing and Sales teams.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, read on.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, or Sales Operations. You worked at a B2B or SaaS company and served as an administrator for Automation Platforms or CRMs. You partnered closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver technical solutions to business problems.
- Problem-solving energizes you. You strive to make work easier for your teammates by eliminating blockers with creative solutions. You like diving into tracking challenges and identifying new opportunities to improve. You automate reporting as much as possible to stay focused on solving the problems that will have the biggest impact. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can break down complex problems into achievable goals.
- You have expert knowledge of modern CRMs and Marketing Automation Platforms. You served as an administrator for your team’s tech stack and help bridge technical gaps between stakeholders. You’ve played a key role in CRM implementations and integrations.
- You are fluent in Marketing or Sales data. You understand which information needs to flow in and out of Marketing and Sales tooling in order to run successful campaigns. You are comfortable with using spreadsheets and BI tools like Looker. Data is a core part of your toolkit.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You are an excellent written communicator and are experienced in creating documentation for cross-functional teams. You communicate successfully across teams at a growing organization. You ask questions to uncover the goals and motivations of your colleagues. You’re able to communicate and collaborate with technical stakeholders to create solutions that meet business needs.
Things You’ll Do
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to scope, roadmap and implement tooling solutions for business problems.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and administrator for the Go To Market tech stack (Nice to have experience with more than one of these tools: HubSpot, Salesforce, Iterable, Zapier, CDPs)
- Develop and maintain operations documentations to enable self-serve and transparency across multiple teams at Zapier.
- Build processes around data governance and access in the Go To Market tech stack.
- Partner closely with Data and Engineering teams to deliver clean data in and out of our tooling so we can enable use cases across Data, Marketing, Sales, and Success teams.
Zapier Compensation Guiding Principles
We believe all Zapiens should be rewarded competitively and equitably, using practices that are simple and transparent. This philosophy ensures we’re able to find, grow, and retain exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds. Here’s how we define our compensation principles:
- Competitive: Zapier pays well among the technology sector.
- Equitable: Consistent pay practices; competency-based pay.
- Simple: Pay is well understood, and pay practices are built for scale.
- Transparent: Zapiens know how pay works, including how their pay is determined.
The pay ranges for this role are:
United States: 114,300 – 171,500 USD
Canada: 114,300 – 171,500 CAD
United Kingdom: 53,900 – 80,900 GBP
A Candidate's compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for experience, competencies (job knowledge, skills and abilities) and internal equity.
For more information on Zapier’s Total Rewards please click here.
How to Apply
At Zapier, we believe that diverse perspectives and experiences make us better, which is why we have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We are looking for the best fit for each of our roles, regardless of the type of education or companies in your background, so we encourage you to apply even if your skills and experiences don’t exactly match the job description. All we ask is that you answer a few in-depth questions in our application that would typically be asked at the start of an interview process. This helps speed things up by letting us get to know you and your skillset a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to never go more than seven days without letting you know the status of your application. We know we’ll make mistakes from time to time, so if you ever have questions about where you stand or about the process, just ask your recruiter!
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer and we're excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. Zapier does not discriminate based on someone's identity in any aspect of hiring or employment as required by law and in line with our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity. protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities and will work to provide reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.