We're looking for a Sr. Partner Marketing Specialist – Platform is responsible for driving Zapier’s growth through its ecosystem of 4,000+ partners. Our platform partner ecosystem is the backbone of Zapier’s product, and this role will be directly responsible for ensuring Zapier’s moat continues to deepen and expand. One of the core responsibilities of this role will be Zapier’s Partner Program, which rewards partners for maintaining healthy integrations and growing their usage of Zapier. The Sr. Platform Partner Marketing Specialist will be responsible for finding scalable ways to grow our user base through our partners which includes driving adoption of Zapier’s various partner products. This is the ideal position for experiment-driven individuals who excel at working cross functionally, are marketing-minded, and focus on growth at scale.
If you’re interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Things You'll Do:
- In charge of the partner funnel and methodically improve the partner lifecycle
- Revamp our current program to focus our user growth through our partners
- Execute the strategy to distribute Zapier’s current and future partner products
- Motivate SaaS partners to deliver and maintain high-quality integrations through best-in-class case studies and examples
- Coordinate the creation of marketing material, assets, and collateral
- Analyze and report on campaign successes
- Work with PMM, Product and Engineering to communicate needs, manage timelines, and share responsibility for shipping features
- Understanding of Zapier’s ecosystem
- Experience working with partners – identifying opportunities, coordinating co-marketing campaigns, negotiating asks
- Understanding of partner’s marketing channels and ability to leverage them
- Experience landing placements in partner assets
- Experience starting a project from scratch and making incremental changes
- Highly collaborative with other teams/departments
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects with different stakeholders
- Writer – not afraid to do quick drafts, email templates, blog posts, or draft V1s of new partner program’s incentives
- Communicator – understands the value we provide to partners (close more sales, reduce churn, generate leads) and can compellingly articulate it to them at scale
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The Whole Package
Location: Remote, Americas
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit-sharing program for 100% of Zapiens
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, and United States.
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We first ask a few questions in our application form that would typically be asked at the start of an initial interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people, and do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other status protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.