See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Workday Product Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to configure and manage Workday modules on the People team at Twilio.
Twilio is seeking a Workday Product Manager with knowledge of multiple modules in Workday to be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on running Workday projects with varying levels of complexity and evolving our HR support model. In addition, this individual will help with Workday support. Reporting to the Manager of HR Product Management, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Knowledge of Workday configuration of several modules among Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Talent & Performance, Absence, best practices and how to effectively translate requirements into scaleable realistic business processes. Works in a highly agile environment where processes are constantly developed out of ambiguity or redeveloped for scale. Research new ways to solve the unknown problems affecting the business through keeping current on new Workday releases, enhancements.
- Work on and own People projects, end to end, with varying levels of complexity. Gather, document and evaluate end-user requirements by working with multi-functional teams. Prototype and configure based on project requirements. Handle testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and implement UAT with the project team. Ensure solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices. Strong quality assurance skills to minimize risk through use of audits, checklists, repeatable processes and attention to detail.
- Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs and data loads using EIB. Assist with production support.
- Be the partner to the functional teams and proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience, advising on enhancements, and best practices. Build related system documentation and end user training resources. Communicate and deliver training to enable end users on necessary functions.
- Support SOX compliance efforts by ensuring process and data integrity.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years hands-on Workday experience supporting an HR function with regards to implementation, configuration, testing, post-go live support, and day-to-day maintenance.
- Proven Workday configuration experience. Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS, ATS, Case Management is preferred
- Have a track record of translating HR business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Must be meticulous, analytical and have a system thinking approach to problem solving, basic understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented, ability to meet defined SLAs, Project Management experience and familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function is preferred.
This role will be based in Remote New York.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.